One Punch Man RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi (Not sure why topic needs to be 10 characters)

3 posters

Go down

Hi (Not sure why topic needs to be 10 characters) Empty Hi (Not sure why topic needs to be 10 characters)

Post by Katheryne Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:11 am

So is this site going to be active or just a one time attempt? Haha... Anyways its nice to meet you all!... Whoever is reading this. :c
Katheryne
Katheryne

Character sheet
Character Name:: Katheryne
Power:: Aetherial Embrace

Back to top Go down

Hi (Not sure why topic needs to be 10 characters) Empty Re: Hi (Not sure why topic needs to be 10 characters)

Post by The Fire King Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:59 am

I was hoping for it to be active, but the owner seems to be busy irl. I hope it's active xD

Sorry for the late reply, the holidays got me
The Fire King
The Fire King

Character sheet
Character Name:: Aedan Kasai
Power:: Pyrokinesis

Back to top Go down

Hi (Not sure why topic needs to be 10 characters) Empty Re: Hi (Not sure why topic needs to be 10 characters)

Post by Katheryne Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:09 am

Same here and if it is oh well, know any other active site that you're on that is kinda like this??
Katheryne
Katheryne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amish Cat Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:48 am

Hello!

The site owner is gonna return to working on this site soon, after he recovers from holiday traveling.

I don't know of any other active OPM sites, but if you plan to stick around here, we have a Skype group if you're interested.
Amish Cat
Amish Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fire King Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:25 am

I'm on a Fairy Tail rp site that is very active, but in terms of OPM sites I'm afraid I don't know any that are active just yet. Most seem to be in progress, fortunately the owner should be coming back to work within the week. If you wanna go ahead and make your character I'm sure he'll approve it fairly quickly, but if you'd rather wait to see if progress is made I'd understand. Either way, I hope you enjoy your stay.
The Fire King
The Fire King

Character sheet
Character Name:: Aedan Kasai
Power:: Pyrokinesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katheryne Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:38 pm

Thanks you two, in the meantime I'll just wait and see. I just got pulled into making a Star Wars RP so I might be working on that instead in the meantime. Once the site owner returns I'm sure we'll get things running!

Add me on Skype: fav312

Katheryne
Katheryne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum